Advantage Health Network (AHN) is a clinically integrated network that aims to join private practice physicians in the South Florida area, in collaboration with Tenet Florida hospitals, into a single comprehensive care management system that is designed to improve the quality of health care services and control costs. AHN currently serves over 47,000 residents of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
AHN strives to provide patients with an overall improved healthcare experience and our physician members play a key role developing our Clinical Integration Program. This program allows our physicians to concentrate their efforts on improving the quality of care offered to our patients. Additionally, participating providers will be able to benefit from the national expertise and centralized approach Tenet utilizes with payer partners.
AHN physicians agreed upon the following goals and objectives:
- AHN must be a physician led and run organization
- It will improve quality of care for patients by designing quality programs and choosing measures that result in better health outcomes for our patients
- It will assist physicians in navigating industry changes by providing quality care, improving communication between providers of that care, and negotiating with one voice in the marketplace.
- It will utilize Tenet Florida facilities and resources with the strength of the AHN as an integrated organization with primary care and specialist physicians to serve the clinical and social needs of our patients
- It will create proper incentives through a contracting framework which rewards success in managing a population of patients
- It will have a strong voice in the marketplace with insurers
- It will become the network of choice for payers, employers, and patients by offering a differentiated network of high quality, clinically-integrated physicians demonstrating best outcomes
Are you interested in learning more about the AHN? Please check our FAQ for additional Information.